Saturday, February 25, 2012

Failure ...

Well, one of the things on my 25 before 25 list was to not buy clothes for 6 months. I started that on February 1st, and purchased an article of clothing on February 4th - so that didn't last very long. Garrett and I went to Tulsa that week to be with family after my grandpa passed away.  We stayed there for several days, and on the day that we went there it was nice and sunny.  The next day it was FREEZING.  So we headed up to the mall to get me a sweatshirt at Aeropostale. At least I got a good deal on it - 20 bucks for a hoodie that was originally 60.  Then I realized that I had not brought the undershirt for the dress that I was planning on wearing to the funeral, so the next day I stopped at Target with the intention of buying a tanktop and walked out with a new dress. Then, at the funeral I noticed that my black cardigan had a hole - so the next time I was at Target I picked up a new one.  I'm going to try again starting March 1st.  By the way, I bought more clothes this month than I usually do in 3 months combined. I'm really not that much of a shopper. The whole point of the 6 month clothes buying fast is to quit buying clothes that I am hoping don't fit me after too much longer.

One thing that has not been a failure is our wedding scrapbook!  It is looking awesome!  I'm really proud of it. I'm hoping to finish it up this weekend.

1 comment: