Monday, February 20, 2012

25 List Revised

Well, anything on my 25 Before 25 list that costs extreme amounts of money has been thrown out the window. Best friend and I have decided to save up for bigger things than just vacations ... kids, house, etc.

But, in an attempt to save money, we did start on something on my list over the weekend. Cleaning out the house. We started with the extra bedroom. We bagged up 7 bags of books and took a trip over to Half Price Books.  We walked out with over 100 bucks thanks to some old accounting and programming text books.  After getting some sushi at our new favorite sushi place, we put the rest in the bank. I am also looking through our house trying to find stuff to sell.  So far all I have come up with is a bookshelf, a desk, and a queen sized comforter/bed skirt/pillow cases.  We do have someone interested in the bookshelf!  Whoot.

I am looking into opening an Etsy shop, which is something else that was on my 25 before 25 list.  If any of my readers know anything about this, please give me some info!  I have heard that you have to pay Etsy for each item that is in your shop, but wasn't sure how much?  Any information would be helpful.

I am also looking into possibly selling Scentsy.  We'll see about that.

Well, that's about it for now!  Have a great Monday.  If you have today off work, I envy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment