Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Festival of Lights!

Two weekends ago, I talked Garrett into driving me down to the Festival of Lights in Chickasha. I was having a rough week and Christmas lights always make me so happy!  Plus, it was pretty much the only lights display I hadn't already dragged Garrett to. Poor boy. Good thing I got major points for his Christmas present.
The drive was a little longer than I expected, but it was TOTALLY worth it.
The battery in our camera was dead (of course) so all these are phone pictures.  Hopefully they aren't too terrible.  Here are my favorite pictures!


This one was taken from the car window...







 This tree was freaking ginormous! It was awesome!















This church was at the exit of the park where the Festival was. I just thought it was cool. :)


I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!  I have the next week off work so be looking for more posts.  I still have to put up our girls Christmas party and I will be working on some of my 25 before 25 list during my break!


No comments:

Post a Comment