Monday, December 5, 2011

Blogger's Block

Hello to my 9 readers.  Maybe you have noticed a lack of posts coming from this blog.  For some reason, I have not had a whole lot of motivation to blog lately.  I have still been baking, but I either:
1. Forget to take pictures
2. Take pictures and let them sit in my mobile album for days and then completely forget about them
3. Make something that I don't really feel is "blog worthy."  I mean, anyone can make chocolate chip cookies, right?

So, this blog is going to be changing a bit. There will still be recipes, but less deserts.  Best friend is complaining about Pinterest and this blog making him gain weight, and I am complaining too.  Therefore, the blog is getting a facelift.  It will still be called Keck's Cakes (yes, I realize I have only posted one cake, and it was a total failure) but only because I don't know how to change the title of the blog without completely making a new one, which just sounds like a lot of hassle. 

Coming soon to this blog ...

1. A 25 things to do before I'm 25 list.
2. Everything you can make with a food processor. Let me tell you, I have owned one for less than 2 weeks and I have used it 4 times.
3. More about me and my best friend.  We don't have the most exciting life, but I still love it.  I don't have the money to scrapbook, so I'm turning this blog into a scrapbook of sorts.  If you don't like reading about people who are madly in love with each other, maybe you should stop following me. Haha. But really.

I'm challenging myself to post at least once a week.  Keep me motivated, people!

Love,
Kenzie
















1 comment:

  1. If you have exciting weekend dates/trips, you should blog about them! Or blog about your Christmas decor.

    Not really food related, but still super fun. :)

    ReplyDelete